Saturday, January 5, 2008

Fattest, Fatter, Fat

I'm Erin. I'm fatter. Hopefully simply fat soon. I've been fattest & it wasn't pretty. I've lose about 70 lbs so far, with another 70 or so to go.

34 years old, soon to be divorced mommy of 2. I'm busy as can be, but I need to focus on making myself healthier & happier. While I'm heavy, if I had to I could live with the size I currently am, as long as I was in shape. However, getting in shape means I will be dropping some pounds, so that's a bonus.

I'm tired tonight though, but I've at least started...

4 comments:

Psyche said...

Whooohooo!

Erin said...

Just call me Sheeple. *giggle*

Owner said...

wait... why does marlies get to be lovely, and i'm crazy?! *snob*

*smooch*

Erin said...

Because I have to tell the truth. Bwahahahahaha!

And you didn't tell me about your blog. *snob* I had to find out about it on my own.