Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Kickin' it into high gear!

My ex has been in town to visit my sons. This always throws things into a bit of a tailspin. He left this morning and within 2 minutes, I was on my bike. Go me!

It's 8:52, my oldest is off at school. My youngest has been eating breakfast. I've done 30 minutes on my bike and drunk half the water I want to consume in a day.

Bike - 30 minutes & 7.5 miles. Not terribly far, but my distance will start increasing soon enough. I just need to have afew days to adjust to using my bike regularly. If I kill myself now, it's not going to get me very far. *lol*

Seeing as my weight loss journey isn't likely to be all that interesting, I'm going to post my playlist for today. I don't have set playlists. I'm far too indecisive (read: lazy) to do so. I just throw my iPod on shuffle and skip the songs I don't want to listen to. Something you'll notice is that there are songs I wouldn't normally listen to, but when working out, my tolerance is much higer. *grin*

Kissing A Fool - George Michael
No, Not Now - Hot Hot Heat
Lose Control - Missy Elliott
Heimdalsgate Like a Promethean Curse - Of Montreal
I Want To Hold Your Hand - The Beatles
Jackson Cannery - Ben Folds Five (anyone surprised ;))
I'm Willing - Ben Lee
Crazy In Love - Beyonce f. Jay-Z

2 comments:

Cathi said...

I accidentally deleted your entry into my giveaway. Can you please enter again? If not I will add you when the winner is picked.
I apologize so much!
Cathi
http://pinkjagxj.blogspot.com/2008/01/bloggy-giveaway-carnival.html

Gretchen said...

Hi Erin,

I'm happy to tell you that you won my fun fur knitted scarf from my bloggy giveaway. It's almost complete, and I will mail it to you in a couple of days. Congratulations! Please email me or leave your contact info on my blog (I'll delete it after I receive it), so I can mail this out to you right away.

gretchenDOThannaATcomcastDOTnet
http://goodenough4now.blogspot.com